Tuesday, November 15, 2016

First Grade Graphing

First Grade Graphing Packet on TpT


Hey everyone! 

I worked hard this past weekend to clean up all my graphing activities that I have made throughout the years. I know M&M and Skittle graphs have been done before but I have also added in Goldfish Colors, favorite pie, favorite animal, etc. This packet has 9 different activities. Some of the activities come with multiple pages and ideas. 

I have 2 other graphs that I didn't include because there are people on Pinterest and TpT that have perfected the graphs already but it is "What is your Favorite Apple" and "Gingerbread Bite Graph" where you graph which body part you ate first on the gingerbread man. One is perfect for the fall and the other around the winter holidays. 

The packet I made is only $3.00 and it even includes tally marks, data interpreting and gathering your own data from materials given or from the class. 

I love graphing because it is an easy break from the other more difficult units but it also includes some challenging questions as well. 

I hope you check it out and enjoy!

Please come back for more tips, ideas and TpT freebies and buys! 

Follow the link for my TpT site: 



Melisa (Wacky West)

No comments:

Post a Comment